First off, I threw out my back. So I've got this horrible stiffness and pain from my lower back down thru my butt and into my thighs. Sciatica and shit.
Secondly, my house is still a mess from Friday night. Word.
Thirdly, I somehow did something to piss off one of my friends and I'm kinda absolutely in the dark as to why. So it kinda leaves you with this sick, confused, helpless feeling. I hate when someone's mad at me. I mean I'm not perfect, I make stupid mistakes, and like everyone else (and admit it) I gossip, I do have some discretion, and fuck it, I don't get it. I'm a good person, I consider myself a good and loving friend, and *shrugs*. I really, really don't fucking know. So I'm kinda feeling beaten up and confused today.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment