For years and years and years I've posted blogs on Myspace. For better or worse, I seem to have earned quite a large amount of readers. Considering the raw and unedited nature of my blogs, I like to think that it's because of the honesty. Or maybe it's sort of like watching a car wreck you can't turn away from. Or staring at someone naked through their apartment window. Voyeurism thing and all that. Who the heck knows.
Regardless of why people seem to enjoy reading about my misadventures and philosophical warbling, an audience is an audience. And I hope that those of you who get bored at work and read my blog will come to its new home.
With the publication of my poetry book, Universe, Disturbed I've kicked off an extravaganza of blatant self-promotion. With this, I'm trying to separate the public and private sides of my life. In other words, the blog is moving to a site where people can read it without possibly being privy to drunken half naked pictures I post on Myspace and then forget to remove four months later. Ahem. This is me actually trying to have some privacy and also continue being the emotional exhibitionist people apparently know and well, are amused by on some level.
Sooooo without further ado, here's my new blog. Eat it up bitches.
Oh and stop being so cheap and buy my damn book. Go to Amazon.com or JaniceBrabaw.com
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment