Monday, October 20, 2008

Too Lazy To Get My Phone

So I'll blog!

I just had steak with Lawrence at Chimu and I'm like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
full.

It makes me wanna go to sleep! I feel like I just had a feast and now I'm ready to curl up under my comforter and sleep for days. It's actually kinda icky.

Probably an early night. I watched the Sex and the City movie today and it was th eonly thing that allowed me to break thru this weird fog I've been in for a few days. Now I'm just beat I guess.

I'm just sitting here cuddled up with the kitties watching Heroes and LOVING not thinking. It's sorta awesome.

Mmmm yeah I don't really have anything to say. I wonder if kids who learn to type on computers still automatically double space between sentences or not. It's hard because you're not supposed to but it's just such a habit.

I'm getting cold so I'm gonna crawl on the couch and not do anymore writing or such. LOVE being brainless sometimes!

No comments: