Monday, April 13, 2009

The Grape Jelly Conspiracy COVER PHOTO CONTEST!

My name is Janice Brabaw and I am the author of the critically acclaimed poetry collection, Universe, Disturbed.

I am currently working on my next book, a collection called The Grape Jelly Conspiracy. I have the words - what I need are the pictures.

That's where YOU come in, friends & photographers.

Have you ever noticed whenever you go to a diner for breakfast they always - without fail - give you a packet of grape jelly? Never strawberry, never raspberry - ALWAYS grape. Well, that's what I need for my cover. The basic elements I need are - grape jelly packet and white diner plate. Everything else is up to you. Just be mindful of labels, trademarks, etc.

Send all your entries to TANGLEDUPINBLUEPRODUCTIONS@Gmail.com

DEADLINE 5/15/2009

The photographer whose picture is selected for my cover will win 5 copies of the book, credit inside the book, and a free copy of my other book, Universe, Disturbed. You also will win the chance to display your photos at an upcoming Stained Glass Confessional Literary & Music Series show (in Williamsburg, Brooklyn) in June.

Start clicking!!!!

No comments: