Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Need Money - Buy My Stuff!!!

Tonight I learned that the movie I'm working on is kaput so after less than 2 weeks of work, I'm back on the dole.

In an effort to make money and to also de-clutter my life, I'm going to be selling a ton of my stuff. Hey, it's just stuff right? And maybe you need some of this stuff. Help a girl out. I'll add pics and descriptions tomorrow.

- PS2 w/controllers & wires, guitar hero guitar (corded) and FOUR guitar hero games - 1-3 & 80's. $100

- Misc. DVD's. Will post later. I have the first two seasons of Lost if you're interested.

- A small silver DVD player with remote. $15

- Large green coffee table. $50

- Collection of green vases $20 for all - 3 little ones, 1 large one, 1 extra large

- Cat toy/scratch post $10

- Black and Decker Food Processor. Used once. $25

- Glass pasta canister. $5

- Brand new wide-slot toaster. $7

- Collection of recipe books, some nice hard covers. $10

- Unused plastic kiddie pool. $5

- Hair straightener. $5

- Blowdryer $5

- Small curling iron $2

- Electric kettle. $10

- Large, metal, collapsible, bi-level animal crate $20 obo

- Ikea Desk $5

- Black wooden Ikea chair $10 (never used)

- Misc. cookie sheets, baking pans, & roaster rack $15

- HP Multi-Use Printer, Copier, Scanner in 1. With extra ink cartridges. Works perfectly. $60

- Misc. books. List to come

- Large black grocery cart. $15

- Treadmill. Gym-quality. Works perfectly except the incline is off. Paid 800 dollars two years ago. More details to come. $500

- Collection of Jem & The Holograms Collectibles, circa 1985. $75 (paid way, way more.) Details to come.

- Full length mirror, brown frame. $7

- Professional headphones. $20

- Set of red mugs. $5

- Glass dip & chip server $10

- Decorative wooden incense holder $5

- White gravy boat. Never used. $5

- Pink and purple stripped afghan throw. $10

- Thick Ikea cream colored curtains. Floor-length. 2 sets. $25

- Black high heel knee boots. Size 9. $15

- Lid holder that goes on your wall. $5 Ikea

- Proctor Silex Blender. Great for margaritas. $10

- Bar set with measuring glass, strainer, and shaker $10

- Small fondue set $10

- Small Proctor Silex 4-6? cup coffee maker. Used less than 10 times. $15

- Set of Brooklyn Brewery Oktoberfest beer steins with handles. $10

- Magnetic paper towel holder $5

- USB 3.5 Floppy Reader $10

- Wrought-iron floor candleabra, holds 5 pillar candles. $20

- Gorgeous wooden antique magazine rack. $20

- 3 black shadow box shelves $15

- Cute picnic basket from Target. It's wicker with white gingham. Paid $20. Will sell for $15. Used once.

- George Foreman Grill, small $15

- Metal dishstrainer with red base and black utensil bin $15

- Electric mixer $15

- Crockpot $20

- Painting - woman in red $20

- Small space heater/fan $15

- Blue yankees cap, barely worn $12

- Black pinstripe cap $5

- Small black formalish purse $5

- Yoga DVD w/ mat & strap $18

- Small white shelf $5

2 comments:

Wilco said...

Hi,
What is the brand of the size nine knee high boots?

TriNi said...

wow you have quite a collection there.

sorry to hear that you're in need of money. i think with the financial situation lately, we all do!

I've found a few ways that work for me while I go job hunting. I don't make a ton of cash but the little extra goes a long way.

Maybe you'd be interested as well!

Visit my blog :)

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE FREE FAST AND EASY!btw i'm from new york too! ;)