Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Latest Janice Brabaw News

An Echo, A Stain is being re-invented.

For the past four shows - and the upcoming show on Monday - we've had a bunch of featured readers and then a small open. In order to separate AEAS from Stained Glass Confessional, I'm going to make it more of an open mic with only a couple featured readers.

It might fall on its face but hey, it's worth trying.

In other news, fellow SLU alum (and author) Mark R. Brand and I are putting together a book event at our alma mater for this fall. We're thinking a book fair, some readings, a panel. It'll also be to promote his new anthology, Thank You, Death Robot, Bridgette's Gallagher's Reading Leaves, and my new collection, The Grape Jelly Conspiracy. Exciting!!!

I'm also pushing back the release date of my memoir, And Again to Spring 2010.

No comments: