Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sweet God I've Been Miserable Lately

I'm not going to get into all the crap I've been going through lately. I'm getting kinda sick of being locked inside my own head. So fucking self-absorbed. When I'm freaking out about things and/or feeling depressed I just sorta shrink into this miserable little woman scared and and pissed off about everything. I've been doing a lot more existing than living lately. But life is freaking gorgeous and today is a perfect day in NYC. It's warm but cool, beachy but breezy. And the best? We're supposed to get a big storm tonight. So I'm happy. I'm also happy that the book is coming along well. Not so happy that I still haven't done my dishes. But I will. Happy because my mom is coming down to see my last show at Stain. Pissed off because I'm still not working. Happy because I just read that gold fish love oranges. Kinda looking forward to seeing mine pick away at one -- I'm so weird.

My stomach is bitchy today. Going to go feed the fish and do one more pass through Chapter 5. I'd really like to get the first 100 pages squared away by the end of the weekend. I'm about half way through.

Muah's!

No comments: