Love You Til Then: A Celebration of Stain Bar
Friday, June 12th 7:00 pm $5 Cover Charge
Stain Bar, 766 Grand Street Williamsburg Brooklyn
After five years of supporting the arts of New York City, Williamsburg landmark Stain Bar is closing its doors. Many performers, including yours truly, got their start on their modest stage and without this bar, An Echo, A Stain and Stained Glass Confessional would not exist. Tonight we say thank you to owners Craig and Caroline and celebrate the spirit of Stain with music and poetry.
All performers are allowed 5-7 minutes.
"An Echo A Stain" by Bjork
She touched
My arm
And smiled
One of these days
Soon
Very soon
Love you 'til then
Love you 'til then
Feel my breath
On your neck
And your heart
Will race
Don't say no to me
You can't say no to me
I won't see you
Denied
I'm sorry you saw that
I'm sorry he did it
An echo
A stain
A stain
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you
Say nothing
Free falling
Complete
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment