I wanted to write you all to let you know about some upcoming events I have this month.
Monday, January 12th @ 7:30 pm
The Second Coming of the Stained Glass Confessional
A night of music & poetry
Stain Bar
766 Grand Street, WIlliamsburg Brooklyn
Featuring:
Lawrence Fredericks
James Skidmore
Janice Brabaw
Joe Yoga
Leland Sundries
Hosted by James Kass
FREE
Friday, January 16th 6:30 PM
Tales From The Naughty List
Otto's Shruken Head
538 E. 14th Street NYC NY
Get Coal In Your Stocking This Year?
Come hear tales of your fellow sinners in this night of baudy, tawdry, and downright naughty literature, comedy, spoken word, dancing, and music.
Hosted by Janice Brabaw, Author of Universe, Disturbed and Former Phone Sex Girl
Featuring James Kass, Angel Thompson Georges, and Dig My Grave!Get Coal In Your Stocking This Year?
Come hear tales of your fellow sinners in this night of baudy, tawdry, and downright naughty literature, comedy, spoken word, dancing, and music.
Hosted by Janice Brabaw, Author of Universe, Disturbed and Former Phone Sex Girl
Monday, January 26th 8 pm
The Library Lounge
Biweekly Poetry and Prose at Telephone Bar
Telephone Bar
149 2nd Avenue @ 9th Street NYC NY
FREE!
I have been asked to read with three other poets. There's no cover. I hope you can all come!
Prudence Wright Holmes
Andrea Dangelis
Joel Allegretti
Janice Brabaw
No comments:
Post a Comment