Monday, February 16, 2009

oh and

when I was 22 and had short black hair I didn't feel pasty -- I felt "alternative." I felt emo, I felt hip, I felt sexy. I didn't mind being called goth and I liked how it looked. I thought I'd dig it again at 30. Guess what? Since I dyed it last month I've had like two seconds where I liked it. I feel pasty and right now I have that wicked desire I get twice a year to cut all my hair off. In fact, i think I might. Having a manic monday. ha. literally. or something. just antsy and blah-y. i could do something HEALTHY about it or I could cut my hair and eat freezer burned sorbet.

i think it has to do with having such fun weekends filled with people that make me laugh and keep me company and then waking up monday morning and remembering oh yeah I'm insanely fat, I'm chronically lazy and undisciplined, I have no job, I have no money, and still have about 40,000 things I've been meaning to do but I'm just not.

by Tuesday the feeling fades and I've come up with SOMETHING to do but yeah, Mondays are the worst.

No comments: