Curvatures and back bends
I add spices and stir, dizzy
I want to be loved for me
Still I give you "her"
Whomever I think it is
I need to be for you
contort and distort
I examine and bend
Japanese game show
human tetris
let me fit in your
sweet, sweet spot
Cherry tree, I'll tattoo me
blossoms abloom on skin
Maybe you like adore my lampshade
Maybe you'll ignore my narcissism
Maybe you'll applaud my performance
Hand me Oscars and make love like statues
I can shrink even as I expand
Constrict, restrict
Masks and perfuming of the sour, rotten
I am meat in your bed
Pounded flat and rubbed with lemon
Pepper in my eyes, salty to the taste
I confirm dessert to be served
On my lips, on my lips, on my sweet sweet lips
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment