Sooooooooo
I'm happy to say that Amazon just emailed me and told my books have just about sold out again so I need to send them another shipment. Fucking awesome. I also am currently being reviewed by a couple of magazines in the city and I'm in talks with a indie market distributor. Things are good.
Man, the whole economy and my friends and me being out of work and things really have been getting to me lately. Makes everything seem worse than it is! I was pretty down this weekend but feeling so much more positive and radiant today. Lawrence and I papered Williamsburg with photos (well half, the other half tomorrow.)
Tired! I'm going to send some more emails and go edit. Thank you all for your continued support! It's very humbling and sweet. I promise to get through my inboxes in the next day or so!
Jbrabs
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment