My union is a worthless piece of shit.
Since being in 161 since June, I have been unemployed almost 4.5 months with a short period of employment in the middle that I got myself, no thanks to them. And I'm simply really really really pissed about it.
However I won't think about that because today I'm trying to be positive and not obsess about the fact that I'm broke and still unemployment and feeling like a fucking failure.
That being said -- THANK THANK THANK YOU SO MUCH to my friends who came out last night. The reading was fun and great and I had so much fun and it meant to much to me that you guys came out!
Now back to my feeling negative and ranting :) I totally get if you're busy or don't want to come out -- but ignoring texts and emails is just really rude. It hurts my feelings and it pisses me off. You know who you are.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment