Saturday, October 4, 2008

Home Early

Hey everyone!

It's 11:30 and I'm home early from the bar. I somehow ended up at Redd's (my usual bar down the street) and although it was fun, I just kinda got tired and came home. I've been trying to save money and save calories and avoid the crash the day after drinking so three drinks has been my limit lately.

So here I am and I'm tired and sprawled on the couch watch this South Park marathon before I head to bed.

Just was thinking about how fucking awesome my friends are tonight. I'm really freaking blessed. I'm a lucky girl. And even if times are a bit difficult right now monetarily, I'm really happy and excited about my life. It's a great time to be alive and I somehow have fallen into a life, into a community, into a family that is absolutely amazing. If I truly deserve these people in my life (as they seem to think I do) then I must be a decent person myself :)

I love my life. I am feeling completely in love with my life. I do, of course, hope to meet someone I can share all this with. But I'm willing to wait. All good things come in time. What is meant for thee will gravitate to thee. :)

Thanks everyone. I'm going to head to bed now and count my blessings. :)

No comments: