Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gloom

I woke up and despite the sun shining thru my blinds and being surrounded by warm fluffy kitties I just woke up gloomy. I think it's because I woke up to nothing in my inbox but spam and bullshit. No one word on work. I go to all the usual sites and just see nothing. At least I feel less that it's personal. But fuck, times are HARD. I can't remember the last time I went this long being out of work. It's super scary.

I just feel really tired. Overwhelmed. Think I need to switch my meds back to the morning, might help. I just starting blaring "Army of Me" to get me revved up. Nothing inspires you to get your shit together like Bjork threatening to kick your ass. Dude, did you see what she did to that SWAN? Kicked it's ass then worn the shit as a dress! ;)

OK, let's see. What do I need to do today? Shower. Eat. Water plants. Clean litter. Clean fishtank. Gah. Already I'm stressed. :) OK. Gah. Best way to fight loser/pathetic/useless feeling of being broke and unemployed is to be useful right?

No comments: