Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good News

If only I could freaking sleep.

I just landed the Bowery Poetry Club. YAY! THE place for poetry in New York City. We're working out the details but I think that I'm going to be doing a performance there in November. Save the date for November 23rd!

In the meantime, I'm going to contact Stain Bar in Williamsburg tomorrow about doing my initial book launch there. Redds is near and dear to my heart but probably not so conducive to a poetry reading. But who knows? I don't want to read TOO much as I'm doing the BPC and it's just to let people know I have a book out and get them to pick up a copy more or less. Something to think about.

Things are going freaking awesomely.

Now if I could just land my ass a real life job to pay the damn bills haha

No comments: